Chinese-Forums

QQ for iPhone - Can't sign in?

Skylab

Hey all. New user here. Been a lurker and finally decided to register. Anyway --

I've got QQ for the iPhone installed and trying to sign in for the first time. It's asking me to enter in a captcha. "Your ID has been found abnormal, type the code shown below." Now that would be fine if the keyword didn't come out with numbers instead of letters. I can't enter in the letters because the keyword that pops up are numbers. So there's no way for me to sign in.

Has anyone else had this issue?

I'm a little confused. First you say the keyword is only numbers, and now you say it is only letters.

Anyway, if for whatever reason the captcha keyword is one thing and the app won't let you change the keyboard to type that keyword, you could try putting the app to the background and opening up another application that does allow you to change the keyboard, then type in the keyword and then copy and paste it to the original app.