Chinese-Forums

Where to sell a Chinese ebook.

mazhu86

• New Members

Hi everyone,

I am an italian student (sorry for my poor english) who has been studying chinese for six years (and will for many, many years ahead).

I think this forum is really interesting, and I'd like to ask you all for some help.

I'd like to know from which websites the chineses like to buy and download e-books.

I tought about amazon.cn, but I'd like to know if there is a native, more popular, website that the chinese prefear to download ebooks.

One of my friend owns a publishing house, and he'd like to translate italian fantasy books in chinese, and sell them as ebooks on line, but we are not really sure about which website would be the best one to sell the ebooks.

I appreciate any suggestion or help, thanks so much for reading my message!

Have a good day!

• New Members

Mazu, many Chinese use 百度文库 and 新浪爱问共享资料 and other document-sharing websites where they can download millions of copyrighted books without having to pay a cent. I don’t think many would prefer to pay ten or more dollars for an ebook when they can get a free copy somewhere on the Internet.

• New Members

Thank babazhou, I already knew that chineses like (and who doesn't?) to download free stuff whenever they can, and I already warned my friend about this; he wants to try it anyway, and after all, it's his choice, I am only trying to help him finding a good website. So please, I know you want to be useful and I really appreciate it, but posts about how to illegally download ebooks in China and about how much chineses like to do that aren't really what I was looking for.

Said that, thanks anyway, I know you only tried to warn me and help me.

Thank iamluffy,I also think Dangdang it's the best way to go, but I found other websites too...I don't know if there's anybody here who can help me to find the most used by chineses.

eshuba.com

enet.com.cn

shukongcn.com

book.douban.com

thanks again and sorry again for my poor english.