Chinese-Forums

Language Schools Shenyang

JohnDoeJr

• New Members

Hello all,

I became a member of this (very helpful forum) because I've got a very important question. I haven't found an answer yet, that's why I am writing a new topic. If there is already a topic about this, please let me know (and in that cause I appogize for opening this new one;)!

So, during the summer I will spend a few weeks in Shenyang, China. During my time there, I want to improve my chinese (currently I speak some basic). So far I only found one school: Langston Language. Are there more? And if so, does anyone have experience with those other schools? Or with Langston Language?

I am not interested to go to one of the university's in Shenyang.

Thanks in advance for your Answer!

John

I live in shenyang and honestly I'm not sure. But, I studied chinese about 6 years ago with one of the guys who runs that school. Good guy, he definitely wouldn't cheat you and the last time I ran into him in a super market and asked him about the school, it seemed like it was a well put together enterprise.

dont know anything else to tell you. universities rule the chinese learning environment in shenyang.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • New Members

Hi

Does anyone know how I can contact the Langston Language School? Their email and phone contact info is not working. Are they still operating?

(Langston Language , Dongyu Building, 3rd Floor , #2 South Heping Avenue Shenyang, Liaoning, 110003 )

Thanks

David