Chinese-Forums

Summer Chinese Language Program2012 at SISU

Ita91

• New Members

hi guys and girls, this is my first post in this forum :P . im a IBC=italianbornchinese, and im plannig to apply for "summer chinese language program at SISU(shanghai international studies university)上海外国语大学" http://oisa.shisu.ed...shisu.edu.cn/en

im plannig to do the 8weeks courses, anyone that want to go?

i know that in shanghai there are many other university with a summer program like:fudan,jiaotong,huadongshi...but i think that this one better =)...well this is my opinion, but some my friend, coming from china, said that this one is more completed with cost not too expensive

there are some good accomodation: http://oisa.shisu.ed....aspx?tabid=502

THIS ISNT ADVERTISING, i just wondering who are going to this university thi summer...

• 2 weeks later...
  • New Members

Hi,

I'm from Italy, too.

Last summer I attended chinese classes at SISU.

This summer, probably, I wont be able to leave to Shanghai.

Courses are well organized: grammar, reading, listening comprehension....

In the afternoon twice a week you can also follow elective courses: taijiquan, paper cutting, calligraphy, lectures about chinese culture etc.

Once a week they organized activities in the city: they brought us to “nanjing lu”, to “yu garden”, to the acrobatic show, to “shanghai museum”...

They also organized trips outside the city: hangzhou, suzhou, wuzhen.

The teachers are really young, just a few years older than students, but also good prepared.

I really liked the atmosphere at SISU, there were students from all over the world.

For the accommodation, you should directly ask to the international students office... you should contact Tina Zhang, she speaks Italian, so it will maybe easier to communicate and she will give ypu all the information you need....her email is on the sisu web site.

Last summer they sent all the students to Sisu hotel or youhao business hotel, (I was at youhao) because they were renovating the dormitory inside the campus.

SISU is a good choice!!!

Have fun in Shanghai... I love that city.

If you need more info, let me know!

• 6 months later...