Chinese-Forums

please help me to translate the weblink into Chinese

florazheng

Hi HashiriKata,

Thanks a lot for your kind will to offer help. It is the friend of my colleague’ s paper. My colleague wanted to translate it into Chinese. I told her that I have a friend who speaks Japanese and maybe he can give a hand. But unfortunately, I can’t contact with my friend now. I don’t know whether it is important or not and what the content is.

Sorry, it is not very clear because it is a faxed paper. Would you please try to translate the part which you can read for me? Yes. Maybe I don’t need exact and full translation for it.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Cheers,

Flora :D:D:D

OK, below is all I could do from what I could read out of the partly readable image but I hope it'll be of some help:

---

PROPHYLLA (containing HayashiBara Propolis)

Propolis is a substance collected from trees by honeybees mixed with their saliva and secreting fluid.

HayashiBara Propolis is a strictly selected essence of Propolis.

Prophylla has been made highly dissolvable by a unique process whereby all undissolvable elements are removed.

Prophylla is made within Japan under strict quality control.

WHAT IS PROPHYLLA?

[i can’t read this section from the reproduced image]

COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:

HayashiBara Propolis uses only raw materials collected from specific areas in the Minas Gerais state of Brazil. This product uses as raw material the “green propolis” collected by Brazillian-African hybridized honeybees. Green Propolis is an extract from a mixture of eucalytus derivation and a special type of herb similar to rosemary.

HYBRIDIZED AFRICAN HONEYBEES:

In 1956, the Sao Paulo University (Brazil) introduced a type of African honeybees which were strong in reproductivity and honey-collecting ability. These bees escaped from the research laboratories and cross-bred with the local honeybees to give rise to a new, special variety called hybridized African bees, which have extremely high capability for collecting propolis.

CAUTIONS:

- Avoid contact of the product with eye and nose.

- Keep out of reach of children.

- Wash with alcohol if the substance comes in contact with clothes.

- The liquid and spray types contain alcohol, please do not use the product near fire sources.

---

So, this leaflet in Japanese is translated into English and the English translation is going to be translated into Chinese? I hope the final translation won't be a long way from what is meant in the Japanese original! :mrgreen:

Cheers,

Hi HashiriKata,

Thanks a lot for your kind translation. I don’t know whether the person speakers English or not. Hope s/he can read the English version without another translation again!

I taught myself a little bit Japanese before but gave up learning…How I wish I could speak Japanese and when I read this original leaflet.

Cheers,

Flora :clap:clap:clap