Chinese-Forums

Chinese reverse image search tool

abcdefg

Does anyone know how to do a reverse image search using a Chinese search engine such as Baidu? No hits on TinEye (http://www.tineye.com/) or Google's image search.

On a recent trip I took a snapshot of an important carving (probably a stele) in Nanjing, and now I cannot remember what it meant. I did not write down the guide's quick explanation. Rubbings of it were for sale in the gift shop. To make matters worse, I can't even remember what temple it was in. It was one of those whirlwind, one-day-see-all-of Nanjing tours with a busload of domestic tourists. And yes, I feel a bit foolish. 呆呆。

I will also post this in the Nanjing thread and attach the snapshot in case any of you recognize it.

Thanks.

post-20301-0-74665700-1333768246_thumb.jpg

Thanks @Skylee. How did you find it? What search system did you use?

The photo featured in that article is interesting. The gentleman must have had special permission. They would not allow us to photograph the carving, let alone to touch it. When I was there, it had been enclosed in glass.

If I'm not mistaken, the sign behind his right shoulder says: 重点文物/清勿拍照.

post-20301-0-43846600-1333873074_thumb.jpg

Edit: I see now that the gentleman in the photo is the director.

I had a vague idea that it was tiger (perhaps because the top of the character looked like it, or perhaps I had seen it before) and I searched for 南京虎字碑 etc in Chinese and English on both Google and baidu.