Chinese-Forums

Do many websites in China use Flash?

timeruler

Pretty often. I hope your next question is not going to be "What does Chinese look like?". You need to use your own diligence to answer some of these questions. This question can easily be answered yourself by going to some popular Chinese websites, which you can easily find by doing a search for "popular Chinese websites".

• Like 1

Ha Ha! Best new post of the year!

They all use it! It is the law in China. Cram your homepage with links and have dozens of dancing whatnots bouncing around the screen obstructing what you might want to read if you could actually see it.

But as gato says, you could try looking at Chinese websites. They may give you a clue.

Next question. How big is a Chinese computer keyboard? With millions of characters they must be huge!

gato, I was checking out store information in my city. I visited the website via my iPad. I could not access the information because the website was made using Flash. There have been several times that I had such issue. It was inconvenience. I just want to predict how likely I will encounter this kind of problem in China. That is why I ask.

The forum is for people to ask questions. Nobody forces you to reply. If you don't like my questions, you don't have to read my posts. There is no need to be sarcastic.

• Like 1