Chinese-Forums

Please, advise great book for chinese characters - [old HSK level B+/new HSK level about 3.5+]

asheg

• New Members

..........Hey guys! Currently I'm learning 800 Chinese characters with Tuttle Learning Chinese Characters, Vol. 1: A Revolutionary New Way to Learn and Remember the 800 Most Basic Chinese Characters. Well, this is really a revolutionary book, 'coz for 2 months I have learned 250 characters (15-20 psc per 2 days). Unfortunately authors decided to not continue this book though it is bestseller on Amazon.

..........So, can you guys advise me a GOOD book for rest (old level B/new level 3.5+) characters??? Ideally I wish a new book were the same as Tuttle: simplified character, pinyin, meaning + all radicals which own that character + stroke-order + a short story + a picture if possible + example of compounds with other characters.

Here the sample of a page from that book so it will be clear now what I'm looking for: http://cs5764.userap...gskjWUahg40.jpg.

..........Of course I understand all books are unique and cannot be the same. However, FIRST the book I'm looking for must be of a high level characters (old hsk level b+), 'coz most of books I found included only basic characters (most common 250 characters, 500, 100 etc...).