Chinese-Forums

Posting articles written in Chinese

Twice-cooked

• New Members

大家好!

I'm new to this forum and hoping someone can point me in the right direction:

I've been writing articles in Chinese for two years and regularly posting them on my QQ blog. But I've recently been looking for other websites that are geared towards writers/want-to-be-writers, soimewhere I can post my articles/stories to get feedback from other writers, readers, etc.

Back home (I'm American) I have no problem finding multiple sites that helps writers but having a harder time finding similar in China - but I'm sure there must be plenty of options.

If anyone could recommend a few sites, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

Twice-cooked (回锅)

I was also going to suggest lang-8.com. You should also check with China Daily. They are often soliciting articles from foreigners in their English edition, so it stands to reason they might be stoked to receive articles from foreigners in their Chinese edition.

• New Members

Great, thanks Bonny and 13rance - I did take a look at lang-8, but it seemed more an editing/grammar check site (I already have a friend who edits) - will take a second look, maybe there were other options I missed. And will contact the China Daily Chinese edition - probably out of my league, but stil worth a try.

Appreciate it!

Twice-Cooked