Chinese-Forums

Word of the Day project 每日一词计划 (Day 12 updated)

malanting

Malanting, note that some of your images aren't working as the sites they are on don't allow them to be used elsewhere. Perhaps 盗链 can be a word of the day ;-)

Your Chinese is incredible. But which one do you mean? They seem to be working fine to me.

hehehe..

Ok, I'm late to the action, but yep, I applaud the effort put into this thread. To show my support, here is an article I came across today chocked-full of key vocab from day 10: 高考危机:优质生“暴走”留洋 Which goes to show you the minute you learn a new word or phrase, the next minute you will probably bump into it....words...everywhere..more and a more...

Neither of those come through for me either, and they are replaced with images that say don't link to these images from other sites.

post-462-0-89544500-1339825565_thumb.png

post-462-0-28478300-1339825579_thumb.png

This also happens with a reasonable number of the other images that you have included in your other posts. A better idea would be to link to the page that has the picture on it, rather than embedding the picture in the post directly.

It is possible. You can just download them to your computer and them upload them as part of your post in the "More Reply Options" section. However it's usually more polite (not to mention also avoids any potential copyright issues) if you link to the picture rather than embedding it.