Chinese-Forums

Shortcut bottons out of order

skylee

The panel of shortcut bottons (what do you call them?) above the reply box cannot be used and if I want to use the quote or link functions I have to key in the bbcodes manually. This only happens to my laptop which runs on windows 7. The bottons work when I use my office machine which runs on windows xp. It has been like this for a while now.

Any clues on what is wrong and how to fix it?

Hit CTRL+F5 to force a reload of all files, see if you have the same problem on another browser, and let me know specifically what browser you have problems with.

I don't know what you call them.

Also, there's no chance you've accidentally turned them off? Are they greyed out? The top left button toggles them on and off, and if you hit it accidentally they would stay off until you hit it again.

Are they greyed out? The top left button toggles them on and off, and if you hit it accidentally they would stay off until you hit it again.

Yes this is the cause. I didn't know about the top left button. It's fixed now. Thank you.