Chinese-Forums

Contacting BLCU?

Kent

Hi,

Does anyone know the best way to contact BLCU? I am trying to ask some questions about their application requirements and they do not return my emails (sent in Engligh). I am getting a little worried b/c I need them to have time to send me the VISA form (may take as long as two months) and classes start March 31st.

Has anybody been able to get in touch with them? If so, please tell me how! (the address/number you used to contact them would be even better)

Thanks!

kent

Apart from fax, you could buy an international phone card and telephone them. The phone always gets answered, and it's coming up to Chinese New Year holidays isn't it, so even if you have to be awake at an odd time it might be better to clear everything up before then.

• 2 weeks later...

I have myself applied for the course that begins March 31st, and I received my visa documents only 2 weeks after I send the application to them. Furthermore they have replied on the majority of my emails within a day - sometimes it works to send the same email two times... Perhaps you have used a wrong email adress - try this one: zhaosh2@blcu.edu.cn. And if that one doesn't work: zhaosh1@blcu.edu.cn, zhaosh3@blcu.edu.cn, zhaosh4@blcu.edu.cn.

By the way, are you going for the regular or the intensive 12 weeks programme?