Chinese-Forums

Online List Default

Glenn

Would it be possible to set the default mode of users for the online list to "Show Registered Only"? I look at it fairly often, and I'm not overly concerned with what the Google spiders and guests are looking at.... Does anyone else use it frequently? Do feel the same way?

I'm not sure if it's always been that way, but I do know that I never have to set it manually (but maybe I had to change it once ages ago).

Do you have to set it everytime you view the list, or does it only reset after logging-in/out?

I'm not sure if this is related or not, but when I go back to a page I was just on (the main forum page, for instance), it doesn't go back to the spot on the page I was -- it goes back to the top. That only happens here that I'm aware of.

Oh yeah, I also just remembered that when I check the forum at work (*ahem*), I have the same issue on IE 9, and I'm pretty sure cookies are also enabled on that... machine and browser.

• 1 month later...

Roddy is barely managing to read the site these days, let alone fix it...however I can tell you what's happening here - Glenn's clicking the link on the forums listing page, while Imron is clicking the one on the home page (on the online users box).

I should just fix that now, shouldn't I. David Allen would want me to fix it now. I'll do it. Barring unforeseen complications.