Chinese-Forums

Chinese insults

count_zero

I have a Chinese friend and we like to muck around and insult each other -but WITHOUT the c word or the b word. More classy, you know?

He says I'm a foreign devil with a nose like the pyramid, it's a good job I don't have a girlfriend because I've got no 'manly power' etc etc. I ask if it's been a busy day on the farm because he forgot to wipe the pigshit off his shoes -male bonding, if you will.

I want to get some new insults but they have to have perfect grammer to have impact.

How do you say 'bad English'? Can you say shuozhemesha for instance? sha is a word I can really get my teeth into! I was thinking of something like:

Was your English teacher a farmer for you to speak English this badly?

If someone makes a bad joke what can you say? I was thinking 'en,ni hen kexiao'? Because it sounds a little bit like 'funny' but actually means 'ridiculous' does that work?

I'd really love to have a catch-all comment like:

Don't you have anything better to do?

I don't know if such a phrase exists but it would be helpful if he was watching me do something for instance or putting too much effort into insulting me.

Any creative insults that aren't totally disgusting would be well received!

ps

what's the implication of goushi -is it bastard, jerk, disgusting?

One of my pupils said pigu a lot when someone said something he disagreed with but I was told that it doens't mean bs, does it have a derogatory meaning?

Sometimes on films the subtitles say exin when the character says 'oh shit!' (something bad happens) but I was told this means disgusting and not 'oh shit' What would a better translation be? zaogao?

• 2 years later...
You want your grammer (sic) to be perfect, yet this is how you speak English? Perhaps there is a reason why he always tops you...

This is a thread about insults not a thread to give insults. And if you were joking a smilie face would help.

:)1.How do you say 'bad English'?

蹩脚(bie jiao) is the best choice to indicate :Your english is so poor!

2.Can you say shuozhemesha for instance?

yes,you can! shazi = silly person, fengzi=mad person

3.Was your English teacher a farmer for you to speak English this badly?

I am a farmer, hehe,and my english is not too bad:)

4.If someone makes a bad joke what can you say?

The most popular slogan this year in China is "ni tai you cai le" ,means, you are so talented!

5.what's the implication of goushi -is it bastard, jerk, disgusting?

gou shi=dog's shit :D

6.pigu = ass

7.Sometimes on films the subtitles say exin when the character says 'oh shit!' (something bad happens) but I was told this means disgusting and not 'oh shit' What would a better translation be? zaogao?

Sick is better,in my opinion.

ni rang wo e xin = you make me sick!

One of my pupils said pigu a lot when someone said something he disagreed with but I was told that it doens't mean bs, does it have a derogatory meaning?

Pigu is butt. However, "Pi la!" means "That's a load of bs." Well, in Taiwan it does anyway. My scuba instructor used to call lots of things "goupi" which is pretty much the same.

• 4 weeks later...

Ahh a bad word thread at last! Here's a few that I know...(Feel free to correct some of my translations)

他媽的 - fawk! (not exactly spelled like that)

狗日的 - dammit, fawker

胡說八道 - nonsense, bullshit

笨蛋 - idiot, fool, dumbass, stupid

王八蛋 - son of a bitch

干你媽 - fawk your mom

Any more?