Chinese-Forums

老狼——the famous singer of Campus ballad

crystal123

April 1994: "a campus folk songs" issue, "Jane's you" ( "Rose") and "I slept in the Upper brothers" (fraternal) throughout the country music charts for several weeks and topped the list.

Jane's you (同桌的你)

同桌的你-老狼

词曲:高晓松

明天你是否会想起

昨天你写的日记

明天你是否还惦记

曾经最爱哭的你

老师们都已想不起

猜不出问题的你

我也是偶然翻相片

才想起同桌的你

谁娶了多愁善感的你

谁看了你的日记

谁把你的长发盘起

谁给你做的嫁衣

music...

你从前总是很小心

问我借半块橡皮

你也曾无意中说起

喜欢跟我在一起

那时候天总是很蓝

日子总过得太慢

你总说毕业遥遥无期

转眼就各奔东西

谁遇到多愁善感的你

谁安慰爱哭的你

谁看了我给你写的信

谁把它丢在风里

music...

从前的日子都远去

我也将有我的妻

我也会给她看相片

给她讲同桌的你

谁娶了多愁善感的你

谁安慰爱哭的你

谁把你的长发盘起

谁给你做的嫁衣

my favorite is 《来自我心》http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m9Gzm1EFm0

那天

黄昏

开始飘起了白雪

忧伤

开满山岗

等青春散场

午夜的电影

写满古老的恋情

在黑暗中

为年轻歌唱

走吧

女孩

去看红色的朝霞

带上

我的恋歌

你迎风吟唱

露水挂在发梢

结满透明的惆怅

是我一生最初的迷惘

当岁月

和美丽

已成风尘中的叹息

你感伤的眼里

有旧时泪滴

相信爱的年纪

没能唱给你的歌曲

让我一生中常常追忆

相信爱的年纪

没能唱给你的歌曲

让我一生中常常追忆

Thanks for the post. That song 同桌的你 is one I know and really like. I may not have a fair point of reference, but feel like songs with this level of tender innocence haven't been prevalent in the U.S. for several decades (not that 1994 was yesterday either though). Although I try to fortify myself beforehand, I can't sing along more than a few lines, else I feel I will start tearing up...

The second song also sounds good, but as a poor learner, I will have to study the lyrics further.

But I have to admit that I don't understand the reference to "Jane's you" ( "Rose") and "I slept in the Upper brothers" (fraternal).

流浪歌手的情人。

高晓松 词曲

老 狼 演唱

我只能一再地 让你相信我

那曾经爱过你的人

那就是 我

在远远地离开你

离开喧嚣的人群

我 请你做一个

流浪歌手的情人

我只能一再地 让你相信我

总是有人牵着我的手 让我跟你走

在你身后

人们传说中的苍凉的远方

你和你的爱情在四季传唱

我恨我不能交给爱人的生命

我恨我不能带来幸福的旋律

我只能给你一间小小的阁楼

一扇朝北的窗

让你望见星斗

老狼 睡在我上铺的兄弟。

睡在我上铺的兄弟

无声无息的你

你曾经问我的那些问题

如今再没人问起

分给我烟抽的兄弟

分给我快乐的往昔

你总是猜不对我手里的硬币

摇摇头说这太神秘

你来的信写的越来越客气

关于爱情你只字不提

你说你现在有很多的朋友 却再也不为那些事忧愁

睡在我寂寞的回忆

那些日子里你总说起的女孩

是否送了你她的发带

你说每当你回头看夕阳红

每当你又听到晚钟

从前的点点滴滴会涌起

在你来不及难过的心里

你问我几时能一起回去

看看我们的宿舍我们的过去

你刻在墙上的字依然清晰

从那时候起就没有人能擦去

Music

I have a little English, so I think I can't explain the song's mean clear. But I will try.

The song 《同桌的你》is a campus ballad.Not allowed to fall in love in Chinese school, especially middle school, event boy chat with girl is shy things(no now).

But boy and girl share a desk in classroom,they are 同桌。This level is tender innocence between 同桌。Maybe boy likes girl, and girl likes him too, but nobody will tell another one. Maybe they will not see each other as soon as he graduated. After many years, they will miss the feeling of tender innocence when they think about the age of middle school.So 高晓松 wrote this song.

我再用中文写一遍,我怕的我英文不好,写的让人看不懂。

这首《同桌的你》是一首校园民谣。在中国的中学,是不允许学生谈恋爱的,就连男女生之间说话也是一件很羞涩的事(当然现在不是这样)。但是男女生在教室分享一张桌子,叫同桌。这种纯纯的感情也会发生在同桌之间。也许男生喜欢女生,女生也喜欢男生,但是没有人会告诉另外一个。也许当他们毕业后再也不会见到对方。很多年以后,当他们想起中学时代,他们会想起这种纯纯的感情。所以高晓松写了这首歌。

I just remembered my 同桌,he was a shy boy, he blushed when he chat with girl, and he was drew a long string on the desk, we all call it "三八线“, if someone across the line, the other one would hit him/her by long string rulers. After many years, I feel very funny when I remembered it.

• Like 1