Chinese-Forums

Anybody out there know a chinese person who has experience in paperwork for Z visa? In Zhengzhou

mygpablo

• New Members

Hi there!

I am working in a restaurant in Zhengzhou</span>, am from Mexico, and my boss has no experience in the paperwork required to get a Z visa issued for me.

We need a chinese</span> person who has some or little experience in this, maybe a colleague in your school can help us out with this.

Anybody out there could help me out, please?

Pablo

First off, to be eligible for a Z visa you will need a degree and at least two years of work experience. Do you meet this requirement?

Also I suggest your employer contact an agent to help you with the process.

It's complicated and your employer will first need to apply for the "Work Permit for Aliens" and the "Foreign Experts Licence" before you can even apply for the Z visa. I assume you are on a tourist or a business visa, so you will also need to leave China to apply for the Z visa. Once you have the Z visa, your work will need to apply for the "Foreign Expert Licence" for you before you can apply for the Residence Permit.

Your employer will have to prove that a local person cannot do the same work as you for them to be able to apply for the Z visa. Also not all employers have the permission necessary to issue Z visas. I fear that a restaurant owner won't be able to provide you with a legal Z visa.

I found more details here http://www.china-embassy.org/eng/hzqz/zgqz/t84245.htm

I can't help you with that I'm afraid. I know many expats use Traders Link http://www.traders-link.com/en/index.php but they are based in Beijing and Hong Kong. But maybe they can still help you, or refer you to another agency.

Good luck with the Z visa, it's a loooooooooooooong process!! How long do you have left on your current visa? It took a month for me to get the paperwork required to apply for the Z visa, so please bare that in mind.