Chinese-Forums

renewing passport

XceciliaX

Hi everyone I have a question about renewing my passport. Right now I am staying in China studying and I want to know where I can renew my passport. What I heard from my parents they say they don't have embassy from my country here in China so I need to go to Hong Kong to do it. Anyone know what are the processes? Thanks in advance!

Panama. and by the way I just checked the website of my country and they have a consulate in Hong Kong but my question is that it's true that I need to take my passport to Hong Kong 1 year before it expire? I don't know if it takes so long to make it.

• 4 weeks later...

that process is done and depends fully on your home country. Not sure if there is any advice we can give regarding this (unless someone else from Panama is on this forum) and asking your embassy might be the only way of finding out. It has nothing to do with the Chinese authorities really, unless you are asking what will happen with your Chinese visa?