Chinese-Forums

Hostels in or near wudaokou?

Guest B.Size

Hi! This april I'm gonna visit my friends in Beijing. Last year I was studing in BeiHang, so I'm trying to find any hostels for couple, close to BeiHang or BLCU... All the hostels I've been able to find by searching online have been more downtown, mostly near Tiananmen.

Does anyone know any hostels in Wudaokou area?

Thanks,

Evgenia Parker

PEKING UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL YOUTH HOSTEL (YHA)

http://www.hostelwor...l/Beijing/18047

The reviews on the site aren't that great and some are also pretty old. My room mate stayed there in a double room fairly recently and said it was fine - no issues apart from their room had no windows. I guess you could look at a few rooms if the first isn't that great.

• Like 1

I lived in a hotel near Wudaokou subway station last Dragon Boat Festival.

和家宾馆 北四环店

地址: 北京市海淀区成府路华清嘉园22号(东升园公寓西门对面) 电话: (010)82629195

The website 'elong' is useful as it has an English and Chinese version. I think the link below is the hotel you want.

http://hotel.elong.net/beijing/00101823/

Actually, this place is very near to where I live. It's about 7 minutes from the subway station.

I think it's Exit B from the subway station. You want to go left from the exit but, actually, when you exit via the steps you will be facing the correct direction. Don't turn right towards the train tracks... that's the wrong direction. Walk towards the traffic lights/ cross road. Cross over the road and keep heading in the same direction. The road should be on your right. On the left should be various phone and clothes shops. After a few minutes, there is a Bakery on the left. Straight after this is a left hand turn. It isn't a main road but one of the entrances to 华请嘉园HuaQingJiaYuan. Turn left and walk all the way up to the end of this road, the hotel is on the right.