Jump to content
  • Sign Up

chinees to english or dutch


Recommended Posts

I agree with Roddy (would I do otherwise?)

This site suggests "three piece outfit/suit" is one use of the term given the pictures and the URL.


And this site suggests "three piece set" (pillowcase, sheets, quilt) is a similar use of the term.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and select your username and password later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Click here to reply. Select text to quote.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...