Chinese-Forums

Problem with identyfing tea.

MariuszMaslo

• New Members

Hello everyone!

I recently was in China, and bought there a delicious green tea. I'd like to order more, but the problem I have is that I don't know what its called in english. All I have is its box with chinese letters on it. I'd be very grateful if you could help me on this ;)

post-52134-0-25402000-1371383319_thumb.jpg

post-52134-0-89432000-1371383325_thumb.jpg

It should be 金萱乌龙茶, although the printing on the label appears to have a typo on it.

The company that makes the product in your picture has an online store (in Chinese only) that sells it here. Wikipedia also has a small entry regarding this type of tea here.

Alternatively, this is a kind of Oolong tea, and even though the Wikipedia entry states it has a different flavour from other Oolongs, you could try ask around locally to where you live to see if there is anyone selling Oolong tea.

• Like 1