Chinese-Forums

Good variety shows?

Pingfa

What are some good Chinese variety shows/綜藝節目? Thus far I haven't seen any that really grab me. I watch 鏘鏘三人行 sometimes, but I'm looking for something more entertaining and less sporadic.

I recall 一站到底 is a good quiz show. I saw an episode of it once with a very sharp 12 year old contestant who won. She was great.

I've seen a few episodes of 讀書 which can be good for book recommendations. I enjoyed an episode about science fiction with 劉慈心 not so long ago.

What I would really like is a nice lighthearted comedy show. I'm aware of Taiwanese shows like 康熙來了 and 全民大黨 but don't find them very entertaining. I'm not interested in celebrity gossip or song and dance competitions.

大學生了沒 and 真相hold得住 are both pretty popular in Taiwan. That's not a recommendation, just a statement. I've never really watched either one, so I don't know how they are. I used to watch 康熙來了, but after a while I just couldn't force myself to do it anymore.

• 4 months later...