Chinese-Forums

HOW TO WRITE JAYDEN IN CHINESE.. CAN YOU HELP??

TAKARSHA

RE: Jayden

If I may offer a translation then I would have named your son: 杰德 which is loosely pronounced as Jay-duh and translates as "outstanding moral character" These two characters are aesthetically pleasing and should make a fine tattoo for your boy as long as they don't appear two inches above his arse. (Don't laugh, I've seen many tattoos there when people bend over to tie their shoes or pick up something!)

I've seen many tattoos there when people bend over to tie their shoes or pick up something!)

You use to peep those bend over to tie their shoes, it's not a good behaviour according to Confucianism dogma, Confucius! :mrgreen: kidding!

How about 杰丹?

I'm just curious to see what Chinese characters non-Chinese people have branded on their behind or breast. It has caused some embarassment for me at supermarkets and shopping malls but I usually am forgiven when I tell the tattooed teens that I can speak Chinese.

杰丹 is a very good name too. It is pronounced "Jay-dawn" and sounds closer to Jayden.