Chinese-Forums

When do I have to leave China?

mandarinocks

Hey guys. I went to Hong Kong last month. They gave me a 30 day visa. Double entry. Now I understand it says 30 days after I enter china I have to leave. So I entered china on the 23 of August. So i worked out I need to leave about the 22 September right? But it says on the passport, that little piece of paper they staple to your passport, and it says permitted to stay until the 2nd of October. Does anyone know what this means? When do I have to leave by?

Thanks guys.

• 4 weeks later...

You need to get a calendar and count out 30 days from the day you entered China and leave no later than that day (be sure to include the day you enter as day 1). It's always good to stay on the right side of the law with visa issues. 

You need to get a calendar and count out 30 days from the day you entered China and leave no later than that day (be sure to include the day you enter as day 1). It's always good to stay on the right side of the law with visa issues.

A bit late isn't it?

• 2 weeks later...