Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Impact of change in personal circumstances on visa application


Recommended Posts

I would appreciate any advice or comments on my following situation, thanks in advance.

Until now, I have always had a "F" visa, issued in Hong Kong and obtained by an agent (I have a UK passport and a Hong Kong ID card). I am renewing now and under the new rules the logical visa to apply for is "M". However, since the issue date of my expired "F" visa, I got married in China, my wife is a Chinese resident. For the moment, she lives in Beijing and I live outside China, for work reasons.

I am just wondering if applying for a "M" visa will create any problems, since I will now give my marital status as married on the application form, as well as indicating my wife's details as part of the question regarding close family.

Thanks in advance for any comments !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and select your username and password later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Click here to reply. Select text to quote.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...