Chinese-Forums

HSK Computer Based - Where?

amvtop10

• 6 years later...

Hey, sorry for digging up this old post. I checked the Weblink. For me it looks like the list is not complete for my country (Germany)

has anyone from this forum taken a computer based HSK test?

i took HSK 1/2 at a Confucius institute, but it’s not offering the PC based option for writing.. 

maybe someone of you has a hint ????‍♂️

UPDATE: there is a second page I somehow didn’t see ??‍♂️ Sorry for that.. 

i attached the screenshot - so, do I see it right, that only Munich is offering this option?

17963833-6541-40AA-AD7A-42FF5FA5A127.png

@kanumo

Please note that the Munich center only organizes HSK levels 4, 5, 6 apparently.

You can check that by clicking on "register now" on the Munich page (the one in your screenshot).

If you want to look for test centers that offer the internet based test, you can also go to this page

http://www.chinesetest.cn/goKdInfoOrPlan.do

There's an option at the right to select paper based or internet based.

Edit: it looks like the Geneva center has an internet based HSK3 session in March

http://www.chinesetest.cn/getkdinfo.do?id=11412220

Fancy a trip to Switzerland?

I suggest that you get in touch with them by phone or email in order to sort out payment methods and certificate retrieval.

(I was tempted by a trip to the UK a few years back but they wouldn't mail the certificate so I gave up. A 2nd trip just to retrieve a certificate gets expensive.)

10 hours ago, edelweis said:

I was tempted by a trip to the UK a few years back but they wouldn't mail the certificate so I gave up. A 2nd trip just to retrieve a certificate gets expensive

If you didn't get your certificate then you can apply and pay on the website for Hanban to send you one; they do send internationally.

You need to login to chinesetest.cn and then from the Score Information menu on the left hand side of your "personal information centre" choose "additional score reports".

2105022177_Screenshot2019-12-04at14_57_31.thumb.png.0d857faf22906cd4a62b60e7a1a26d2f.png

I don't see why they even bother with paper certificates any more... since you can validate a copy or a scan on the site under the little "Score Report" box. Why don't they save money and hassle and just send out digital certificates?

• Helpful 1

18 hours ago, edelweis said:

Fancy a trip to Switzerland?

I suggest that you get in touch with them by phone or email in order to sort out payment methods and certificate retrieval.

(I was tempted by a trip to the UK a few years back but they wouldn't mail the certificate so I gave up. A 2nd trip just to retrieve a certificate

Hey,

thanks for the Feedback, but I have to admit that’s too much effort for a test I am not using for anything.. I think best option is to hope and wait that it can be done in the future in a place nearby ?