Chinese-Forums

Soundtrack

ellenang

Recently, I have just finished watching the China version of 天龙八部. I actually like it. As a matter of fact, I felt the actors and actresses are good esp. 胡军 who played 乔峰.

I wonder if anyone knows about the "score" in this film. (not the song by 王菲。) I thought they are pretty great. At least, there is one score I know that they use from English film - " The Rock" when 乔峰在聚玄庄大开杀戒。 Try to look for soundtrack, but can't find anything. Thank you.

Ellen[/code]

there is a lot of search engines available for you to utilize.

百度 一搜 are my favorites. just type the names of the songs or their singers you can find them via internet.

if you dont even know these chat=racteristics, you may type the name of this TV series ot have a try. You may find them or some of them at least if you are luchy enough

I appreciate the replies. As a matter of fact, I have read about the topics and correspondence which "Skylee" has suggested before I joined this forum (out of desperation.) See the thing is that I really like the musical instrument that was used in this film more. I know one of them was adapted from an American Film " the Rock" but there are couple more of scores which I cannot place them. I have troubled finding them. I was even searching scores from different composers like John Barry's or James Horner's, of course, to no avail. Maybe it's composed by the Chinese musician - 赵季平. That's why I was wondering if there's soundtrack. Anyway, thanks for the information about baidu. At least, I got to see some pictures and helped me reminisced the romance scene of 乔峰 和 阿朱 :-?