Chinese-Forums

Ah Du

wushijiao

Does anyone else really love,... I mean people in theory in really love, or, ah, have a strong liking for 阿杜 (not saying I do) :wink: ?

By the way, I think his songs are a good way to learn putonghua (or so as a distant friend once told me :D ).

I think he sucks.

羽 泉 and 黄征 are better

Try 奔跑

速度七十迈

心情是自由自在

希望终点是爱琴海

全力奔跑梦在彼岸

我们想漫游世界

看奇迹就在眼前

等待夕阳染红了天

肩并着肩许下心愿

随风奔跑自由是方向

追逐雷和闪电的力量

把浩瀚的海洋装进我胸膛

即使再小的帆也能远航

随风飞翔有梦作翅膀

敢爱敢做勇敢闯一闯

哪怕遇见再大的风险再大的浪

也会有默契的目光

Btw, if you really want to learn Putonghua by listening songs, I'd recommend Andy Lau--I think he sings every word clear.

if you really want to learn Putonghua by listening songs, I'd recommend Andy Lau--I think he sings every word clear.

if you really want to learn Putonghua with serious problem, I'd recommend Jay chou--he sings every word unclearly... :mrgreen: kidding, he's not that bad! :wink:

Btw, if you really want to learn Putonghua by listening songs, I'd recommend Andy Lau--I think he sings every word clear.

I agree. Why is it that he pronounces every word so clearly? Maybe it is a bit like how Scandanavian boy bands seem to be popular in non-English speaking countries because of their impecable pronounciation and simple use of vocab. Anyway, I like some of Andy's movies, but I'm not really a fan of his singing. Ah Du cheesiness, somehow, I can stand. There's a certain liberating factor in letting myself listen to something that the 16-year-old me would have beaten myself up for. :wink:

Quest --

In that "Mouse over -- to generate a random Chinese character", a double 'zi' (as in son) appeared. I can't find it in any of my dictionaries. What is the meaning and pin yin?

BTW -- what a fascinating exercise!

EDIT: That's 孖 ma1 = double/twins -- Quest

• 1 month later...