Chinese-Forums

do you want to learn chinese well?

jinjilu

i think it is need a environment to learn a language well,when i study english i usually watch some english channel,and when i surf on the internet i will chat with foreigners in english through MSN or AIM,i think if you chat with chinese directly,maybe you will benefit a lot from it,i recommend use QQ which like MSN or AIM,it is a popular chat tool in China,and you can download the software from this webpage,it is an english version http://im.qq.com/qq/mo.shtml?/download/qqe.shtml

and if you need some help you can send me a message through email,my email address is alex_e882003@yahoo.com.cn

my QQ number is 176689612,if you like ,you can add me in QQ.

A very big problem of QQ... is that it's a mainland Chinese dominated society, that anyone with a different country of origin would be suspected...

I downloaded it and filled in the place of residence as "Hong Kong", then immediately ten guys chatted with me, and kept asking me if I was really from Hong Kong, some replied with a laugh as if I was telling a joke.