Chinese-Forums

How to I transfer my X visa from one school to another?

sophyphreak

I am currently in a language school but want to begin language learning at a university. My language school says that it would be illegal for them to support the visa while not being a student at their school. I believe them. I understand that there is some type of transfer of visa letter that the language school needs to send to the university, but the language school doesn't know anything about this. What can I tell them?

There's a sample of the equivalent for an employer here

Basically it should identify you by name and passport number and that the school agrees with you going elsewhere to study. Let us know how you get on. 

Which school are you at?

This topic makes my a little bit worried of my own situation. I got an invitation letter from a private language school in Xiamen (paid 300 RMB in advance), they said the could only help me get a F-visa instead of a X-visa but that did'nt matter for me. I got my visa approved in the consulat in Sweden gave me a X2-visa for 180 days. But things have changed and i won't move to Xiamen instead im going to Beijing. Is this gonna cause a problem?

It's not an university, just a small private language school. The invitation letter says "XX should obtain an F-Visa from his local Chinese consulate and will be responsible for all costs of travel once in China" but instead of a F-visa i got an X2-visa.

But somehow it makes sence that i should'nt just go and chance schools if i got the invitation letter from one school and then ends up at another school. I mailed the consulat i guess they have the best answer.

• 1 month later...