Chinese-Forums

HSK 4 suitable chinese movies/tv shows

yedafu

Have a look here:

http://www.chinese-forums.com/index.php?/topic/24097-tv-series-recommendations-and-index-thread/

The shows are graded by difficulty. Pick a show at a lower intermediate level and give it a go. 奋斗 is a good candidate because it has transcripts for the first few episodes and extensive summaries and vocabulary lists to help you along.

Still, beginning to watch Chinese TV will be difficult for a while. Keep working hard, and you'll soon see great improvements.

• 4 weeks later...

When I was preparing for the HSK4/5, watching 非诚勿扰 was a great help for me to learn new vocab and improve my 听力. It's fun, one block is about 15-20 minutes, so it doesn't really take an awful lot of time from you. I found 爸爸去哪儿 is quite the same vocabulary-wise, so you can try that one as well!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Actually i end up not watching much...work and study take over and practecly took all my free time...but im planing get back in to it as soon as the school year over on the end of june. Will post my fideback then...