Chinese-Forums

Who knows good Chinese visa agents outside China?

zhouhaochen

I am trying to put a list of good and reliable Chinese visa agents outside of China together.

http://www.livethelanguage.cn/chinese-visa-service-agencies/

I am looking for recommendations. If you can recommend a good visa agency, please post here. They should:

1) Only do visas for China. In our experience visa agencies that do visas for all kind of countries end up not doing a lot of visas for China and so are often not familiar with what is going on right now in their embassy - and after all that's the main skill they are needed for.

2) You have personally used them and had a smooth experience regarding payments, timely communication, got your passport back etc.

3) Located in any country other than China.

I've used mychinavisa.com several times and had good service with no screw-ups. I especially like the Houston office, but one can no longer choose which consulate to use. You have to use the one for the part of the US in which you live.

http://www.mychinavisa.com/

• 3 months later...

@abcdefg: thanks, we had a student use them by now and all went smoothly, good addition to the list. Anyone else has any other recommendations? France, Spain, Russia etc.?