Chinese-Forums

Chinesepod - coupon codes?

adamnhms

Hey everyone,

For those of you that use or have used Chinesepod, are there any current or recent coupon codes you could share with me?  I checked all over online, but couldn't find any up to date codes.  I'm about to buy an annual subscription, and of course with a tight budget, any discounts would be nice.  I appreciate it!

Are you sure they were not discontinued permanently?  Has anyone contacted them directly and asked?  Maybe their business is so good they don't need to use them any longer. I will waiy another month and then give up hope of their return.

Are you sure they were not discontinued permanently?  Has anyone contacted them directly and asked?  Maybe their business is so good they don't need to use them any longer. I will waiy another month and then give up hope of their return.

I gave up on waiting.  I didn't hear of a recent newsletter, so I just went ahead and purchased a year subscription.  It's well worth it so far.