Chinese-Forums

Cute Mongolian Song

skylee

吉祥三寶 -> http://mp3.baidu.com/m?f=ms&rn=&tn=baidump3&ct=134217728&word=%BC%AA%CF%E9%C8%FD%8C%9A&lm=-1

小女兒問:“爸爸、太陽、月亮和星星是什麼?” 

爸爸回答:“吉祥三寶。” 

小女兒問:“媽媽、綠葉、花朵和果實是什麼?” 

媽媽回答:“吉祥三寶。” 

小女兒問:“爸爸、媽媽和我是什麼?” 

爸爸回答:“吉祥三寶。” 

小女、媽媽、爸爸:“吉祥三寶,永遠吉祥。”

I've heard the song on RTHK 2 a few times, so it's great to finally track down a version I can download :clap . However I wonder why they've started playing it, it's a fun song and everything, but you don't normally hear much mongolian folk music on the radio (unless you're in Mongolia of course)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi--- I am in the US...does anyone know the title of the musicians (or the male musician)... or the song title....or its translation ? ^.^ Lots of questions...but I amjust curious--am in the US, and can't really understand a word of this song, but I really love its sound. Is there any way to buy it online?

I enjoy Mongolian folk song and its traditional intrument- Horse-head violin马头琴. And Mongolian 蒙古人sung by Teng Ge Er who is from Inner Mongolia impresses me vey much. The lyric and the song of it are so terrific