Chinese-Forums

Looking for an Adviser / 寻找一位顾问

Webber King

Hi all, my name is Webber. I'm a professional Chinese copywriter and an amateur novelist. I'm looking for a native English speaker to help me and give me some advice about my SCIENCE FICTION works, especially for the background settings. Because this novel is mainly based on western world, I need some one to help me to translate Chinese names or titles into English.

If you are willing to help me, please tell me, and I can teach you some Chinese. I tried my best to write the novels with the formal writing Chinese, and I think it would help you to improve your reading and writing skills, too.

This is a good chance for you and me to get benefits from it. We can learn the languages each other, right? So accept it, please! BTW, I hope you are familiar with the military equipment, especially air force.

大家好,我的名字叫Webber,我是一位职业中文文案工作者,也同时是一位业余小说家。我正在寻找一位母语为英语的外国友人来帮助我,为我的科幻小说给一些建议,特别是小说的背景设定部分。因为这部小说是以西方世界为背景的,我需要有人帮我来将一些中文名词翻译成英文。

如果你愿意帮助我,请务必告诉我,我也能以此为契机教你一些中文。我已经尝试用最正规的书面语去撰写这部小说,因此这或许也可以帮助你提升你的阅读和写作技巧。

这对你和我来说都是一个很好的机会。我们可以互相学习语言不是么?别犹豫了,快接受吧,如果你对军事方面比较熟悉就更好了,特别是空军领域。