Chinese-Forums

I can't figure out what 我那死小来了 means, written by Shanghaiese to mandarin speaker

Duney

this phrase was written by a shanghaiese woman to a woman who was not shanghaiese. The one who wrote it was happy about it. I think this is talking about a person, but I don't know what type of person and I keep getting different answers from different people.

Any clues?

this phrase was written by a shanghaiese woman to a woman who was not shanghaiese. The one who wrote it was happy about it. I think this is talking about a person' date=' but I don't know what type of person and I keep getting different answers from different people.

Any clues?[/quote']

No idea. It's not Shanghainese. Shanghainese don't use 死 "shi" very often, unlike Mandarin.

hehe maybe it was: wo tsena shausaeleile "我侧那笑杀来了" ("I'm f---ing laughing to death." in Shanghainese). But it probably was just a Mandarin sentence: 我那臭小子来了 ("That little punk of mine came." in Mandarin)。

• 3 weeks later...

aha, that's a typical chinese slang. chinese people often ues some bad words to describe close friends or his/her sweetie. when the woman said:"我那死小子来了", i think probably her boyfriend had just shown up.

sometimes a mother may say so, but in that situation, "死小子" maybe her son.

Maybe you can help me with translating the meaning of the full conversation, at least a section of it.

S = Shanghaiese woman

D = Friend from Dalian

S: 我那死小来了

S: :D

D: 见见

D: 你看你高兴的

D: 要钱

S: :)

S: ta shuo xingqi yi ba na 10000 yuan ji lai

D: 我要睡觉了,搞搞

S: ;)

S: tai zao le

S: gao ge tong xiao

D: 太好了,

D: 哈哈

D: 搞

D: 再见

S: bye

So S is a Shanghainese and D is from Dalian?

i think they must spoke Mandarin in this conversation.

S = Shanghaiese woman

D = Friend from Dalian

S: 我那死小来了 // my boyfriend's just come.

S:

D: 见见 // (i dont know the exact meaning about this, i guess maybe D were asking the guy to show his face to her)

D: 你看你高兴的 // you're so happy about this.

D: 要钱 // ask him the money thing.( i think D wanted to know how is the money thing going. but i didn't get enough imformation about this from the whole conversation)

S: :)

S: ta shuo xingqi yi ba na 10000 yuan ji lai //他说星期一把那10000元(钱)寄过来(maybe "去(寄过去)" make more sense) he said he'll post the 10000RMB on monday.

D: 我要睡觉了,搞搞 // i'm going to bed, 搞搞. the character 搞 is a verb , one of it's meaning is "do something". i think here it means have sex.( i'm not sure)

S: ;)

S: tai zao le // it's too early (to go to bed)

S: gao ge tong xiao //搞个通宵. have sex for all night? (not sure, but it must be S wants to do something for the whole night)

D: 太好了, // That's great.

D: 哈哈 //haha(laughing)

D: 搞 // (still not sure, but here maybe it's meaningless)

D: 再见 //(goodbye)

S: bye