Chinese-Forums

I NEED AN URGENT HELP FOR VISITOR VISA

Kienbuivan

• New Members

Hi All,
I am Vietnamese student studying and living in Melbourne, Australia. My Chinese girlfriend is now living in Beijing. 3 days ago, I applied for one-single entry visiting visa to China. My application , however, was rejected without any reason. I am keep trying to ask the reasons why from Chinese Consulate officer and Chinese Visa Center. But they all said " they do not know the reasons why". I did included all supporting documents such as booking flights, hotel confirmation but it was still not successful.
My situations are as follows,
- My remaining validity of Student Visa in Australia is 2 month period, expiring by the end of August.
- I booked round trip flights from Melbourne to Beijing, China and another flight from Beijing to Hanoi, Vietnam, 7 days later.

I am wondering my situations why my visiting visa was not successful. I am going to re-apply it again with an Invitation Letter from my girlfriend, is it possible for me to re apply again? or what I need to do next to get the visitor visa to China.

Any advice and recommendation would be appreciated

Thanks

If even the embassy can't tell you why I don't think anyone here will be able to give a definitive reason. The 'visiting' visa you mention suggests to me that you request the 'wrong' type of visa. i.e. a visa to visit family instead of a tourist visa. I can imagine you and you girlfriend don't quality or you have not provided the documents needed in support of the relation.

Other issue's may have to do with previous overstays or other legal issue's or perhaps political activism.

• Like 4

• New Members

Thanks Silent for your early respone.

The first time my visitor visa was applied just as a regular basis, meaning a completed form with Booked round-trip flights and confirmation of Hotel. I did not mention about my Girlfriend in Beijing (Just wanna give her a surprise). So there was no other type of visa, but only "L" visa, suggesting no other else supporting documents but only those two mentioned above.

Other issues were not significantly true because I have never been to China before, and dont have any criminal records, no other legal issues, no political-anti activisim neither.

That is the main reason I am getting so confuse about my visa application. Do I need to submit it again with my Invitation Letter from my girlfriend or I must go back to my country to submit it

Best Regards

It's always more difficult to obtain a visa when you are not applying in your home country.

is it possible for me to re apply again? or what I need to do next to get the visitor visa to China.

Yes, it's fine to apply again.

As others above have said, you need to keep it simple. Apply for a one-month tourist visa, not any other kind. No letter of invitation is needed, just round trip air and hotel reservations. 

You might want to visit a Vietnamese forum or ask other Vietnamese if they have any recent Chinese visa experiences. It is possible China has changed its visa standards since the recent anti-China riots in Vietnam to show its displeasure. This is pure speculation, but it is possible.

• Like 2

• New Members

I am still getting confuse about your assumption Shuoshou . Would you like to address more details ? pls

Thanks Gato for your useful information. I am still speculating about this possible situation. Hopefully not for my special event with my girlfriend :(