Chinese-Forums

does it make sense? INTERPOL

keetaec

Hi! i'd appreciate if anyone checked the following piece for any contextual and/or gramattical errors. I will be reading this speech and wanted to make sure everyone in the class understood it... otherwise there's no point reading it. thankyou

我给你们介绍国际刑事警察组织,讲你们该组织的历史以及主要职能。

很多专家认为国家的稳定对它的经济,社会还政治发展有重要的影响。不过正在经济全球化一起犯罪现象也向全球范围蔓延。跨国犯罪已经成为世界各国现实的威胁。

但是,国家的主权原则还有各国的刑事司法系统都打击跨国犯罪造成了严重障碍。为了减少这种障碍带来的危害,各国警察部门应该共同建立相互协助与合作的机构。签署条约是一种方法,但是其他的有效的方法就是国际组织。

国际刑事警察组织又称国际刑警组织,是一个在世界范围内协调预防和打击国际刑事犯罪的国际组织。

... the rest is coming up in 1-2 days... :mrgreen:

我给你们介绍(一下)国际刑事警察组织,讲[你们]这个该组织的历史以及主要职能。

很多专家认为国家的稳定对它的经济,社会还政治发展有重要的影响。不过随着[正在]经济全球化,[一起]犯罪现象也向全球范围蔓延。跨国犯罪已经成为世界各国现实的威胁。

但是,国家的主权原则以及[还有]各国的刑事司法系统都(对)打击跨国犯罪造成了严重障碍。为了减少这种障碍带来的危害,各国警察部门应该共同建立相互协助与合作的机构。签署条约是一种方法,[但是](另一个)[其他的]有效的方法就是(通过)国际组织。

国际刑事警察组织又称国际刑警组织,是一个在世界范围内协调预防和打击国际刑事犯罪的国际组织。

JUST FOR YOUR REFERENCES

() ADDED。。

[] DELETED。。

Great help Smurf and Skylee! :roll:

here's last paragraph of the speech... can anyone be bothered to check if it makes sense (i took some of the stuff from news, so it should be of better quality 8)

例如最近国际刑事警察组织举行反生物恐怖会议在法国。组织呼吁加强反生物恐怖主义的合作并决定在国际刑警组织总部创建一个生物恐怖主义威胁信息中心。因此,可以收集有用的信息就提供组织的成员国。

可以收集有用的信息就提供组织的成员国。

You do a great job but the sentence which I quote. I can't understand it at all though read it several times.

What is the English version? :roll::roll::roll:

例如最近国际刑事警察组织<在法国> 举行反生物恐怖会议。组织呼吁加强反生物恐怖主义的合作并决定在国际刑警组织总部创建一个生物恐怖主义威胁信息中心。[因此]由此,可以收集有用的信息(并)[就]提供(给)组织的成员国。

Thank you everyone... the speech is getting bettern.

You do a great job but the sentence which I quote. I can't understand it at all though read it several times.

Florazheng, I'm trying to say that by establishing "information center" in InterPol headquarters, .... (they/it) therefore, will be able to collect useful (secret) information and then supply/ provide it to organization's (interpol's) member states.

I really like how smurf corrects the sentectes... it's simple and makes sense; why couldn't I think of it? :wall:cry: