Chinese-Forums

Kunming Language School Information

stevester

• 2 weeks later...

Can't seem to find their site anymore, does anyone has the link?

Is it located near the other uni's in KM?

And one more question: When does the second semester start?

Are the offices of the uni's and colleges working a few days before the new semester?

Thanks a lot!

~gy~

• 3 years later...

Pleasure to read these important information concerining language schools in kumning, I decided to come Kumning in November 8, I want to study Mandarin, I want to get cheap school, I wonder to get information about YUN DA but it become difficult to get full information when I searched it Google, can any one help me as time is chasing me properly, I have few days to decide which school I will join. Please and please help me to get language school which is cheap.

Mahad

Djibouti

• 1 month later...

I currently study at a branch school of Kunming Ligong Daxue(University of Science and Technology I believe). I think the official name of the branch school is International Student Language Academy in Northern Kunming, but it's located at 昆明韩国国际学校。The tuition is on the lower side, but the actual hours of class are also lower. I've been enjoying my intermediate level classes so far.