Chinese-Forums

Mandarin Podcasts (C1/C2 level, politics, economics...) with Transcript

Sherry Gao

IS it important that it's actually in the format of a podcast?

Here are two favourites:

民间神话背后的科学根據

Sadly not updating anymore, but really good. Good translations and presentations of original Skeptoid articles.

锵锵三人行

Probably the best learning source ever. There are literally thousands of episodes, too.

Apart from these, there are several more listening resources for advanced learners (not all with transcripts though). I have collected some of them here, have a look if you want more: Hacking Chinese Resources (thi link goes to Advanced >> Listening >> Resource collections).

• Like 2

Both  BBC Chinese and RFI (Radio France International) Chinese have podcasts. There is no direct link to transcriptions but if you can understand one or two sentences, or bits thereof, you can google their site and, more often than not, you will discover that the podcast is just a regular article read aloud. Very convenient and very informative. I suspect the Deutsche Welle can be used as well.

BBC daily podcast in Chinese.

RFI (red box on the right)

[Edit:] For example, and as an exercise for me, I downloaded tonight's news in mp3 format from the RFI site, and the first news item is this article about Ukraine read aloud.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...