Chinese-Forums

Registering in 115.com

xyz123abc

I have researched the topic in english. My chinese is incipient and I can't investigate properly:

I want to register in 115.com

You need a mainland china number (+86) apparently, because I have tried with USA numbers (+1) but it always fails.

http://passport.115.com/?ct=register&ac=home

this is the address where we create accounts. It says I can use numbers from several countries, but at least usa and england fail.

Any help will be much appreciated!

China is not in the skype list

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA269/in-which-countries-are-skype-numbers-available

I was hoping there was a way without using a phone I can't find in the site (because of my low-see language level) or to know if someone can :help  with a prepaid number :lol:

or any solution really.

Nah, it is for small/medium bussiness. I need a one time service, even if it was paid.

For instance, nowhere do they mention a sms gateway set in place. They offer, I assume, a number for your voip box.

Thanks for the effort, but not quite there :/

If anyone else wants to help with the registration, lending a number for instance, cheers  :clap

It is the same registration page, only in engrish. Have you tried registering there? USA phones don't work for me. It always throws:

"sms send failure, mobile phone number may be in error"

I have a working phone number and I can receive SMS with it :/ Maybe only china +86 numbers work?

Could you test, please?

Hong Kong numbers work as well, at least mine.

I registered 2 accounts before when they didn't require phone number for registration and now 3.

If you only want to download some resources on 115, there are some free sharing accounts online.

Some of my Microsoft, Yahoo and Whatsapp account verification code came from +44 (UK). Also, the latest 115.com registration using my phone number also received a message from +44(the number also sent me the MS and Yahoo verification before, and I googled it and found some people also received the Google verification from this number, so I guess this is some kind of service owned by same company?). So I think the sending service may not be the problem.