Chinese-Forums

Children's Show Similar to Leapfrog

muyongshi

I have been searching on LETV and PPTV for children's shows for my 2.5 year old that would be similar to leapfrog style learning shows. LETV let me browse 教育 for kids under 6 but nothing looked similar and there were a lot of shows. So rather than previewing hundreds, I was hoping people could give me some good recommendations!

Thanks!

They may have no scientific basis but shows like leap frog have without a doubt helped reinforce counting and letters! So, that is what I'm looking for - a show that focuses on repetitive use of numbers and other words in Chinese that is fun (ie uses songs, animals, and other similar elements). I don't care if they scientifically help her develop - the fact is that they DO help my child learn and I would like to help her by reinforcing similar things in Chinese.

They may have no scientific basis but shows like leap frog have without a doubt helped reinforce counting and letters! So, that is what I'm looking for - a show that focuses on repetitive use of numbers and other words in Chinese that is fun (ie uses songs, animals, and other similar elements). I don't care if they scientifically help her develop - the fact is that they DO help my child learn and I would like to help her by reinforcing similar things in Chinese.

Surely if they don't help her develop, they don't help her learn? Unless you're saying learning isn't a part of development? O_o

At any rate, 巧虎侦探社 might be the kind of thing you're looking for:

http://v.qq.com/cover/t/t20s6db3hsyo0y2/f00135u4pbd.html

I also learnt something from this... I never knew seahorses were technically a type of fish :o

Frankly, I've enjoyed the debate, but perhaps it is better to happen (as Shelley recommended) in another thread. My question was simply "Chinese TV shows similar to leap frog". I have opinions (Demonic_Duck has more or less expressed my views) but as the father of two young children, I don't really want to take the time to debate it, just to find the shows...

• Like 1