Chinese-Forums

HSK 4 Online Exam.. do i have to write the pinyin or just click the words ?

fatima_javed

Hello..Yes its me again sorry to keep bugging you but my exam is after 3 days so i got a lot of questions :wall  Okay so i just want to know whether i have to write the pinyin for the writing part (Arrange in order) or will I just click on the words to arrange them. I know about the second part I will have to write but not sure about the first one. Thanks a million  :)

• New Members

I wish I knew that.... I just did the HSK3 and had to re-arrange words in a sentence. They present you with some pre-medieval character entry system. Figuring that out takes a minute or so. Then the tedious entering takes up more then the rest. So in the end, while I knew the answers, I couldn't finish entering them on time.

So, I could have just dragged the words? How nice of them not to mention that (or at least mention it in English or with some pictograms).

Og wel, I'll know now for next time...

By the way, is there any website that gives an accurate simulation of the HSK exam site? (Including barely legible character)

• Like 1