Chinese-Forums

Looking for someone to take my bedroom in Zhongshan Park area

angelamaesy

I came to Shanghai to study in Fudan two years ago. I've lived with two other girls the past year in Zhongshan Park, in quite a large flat inside a compound in Changning Road/Loushanguan Road. I'm moving out soon to my own place, and currently looking for someone to replace me.

If I had known about how to find shared apartments when I came to Shanghai, I wouldn't have stayed in Fudan's dormitories. I could've gotten much nicer accommodations for the same price elsewhere. And one where I didn't have to share a kitchen with the entire floor.

Our apartment is a 3 bedroom, 2 baths, 2 living rooms. Quite spacious, lots of restaurants and a Carrefour nearby. Near the metro as well so quite convenient. If you're looking for a place to stay please send me a message you can come check out the room or I'll send you photos first. 

• Like 1

Hi yeah just my room is available now. I have a friend who's also moving out of his apartment though and is looking for a replacement as well, his area is about 15 mins away from me.

If interested please send me an email angelamaesy@gmail.com