Chinese-forums.com
Learn Chinese in China

mkaizen

Mastering Chinese Characters - Anki Deck

mkaizen

Hey guys! This post is to everyone who is familar and used to study Mastering Chinese Characters series - Anki Deck. Unfortunately they have deleted decks couple days ago, and they are no longer available for download. This is such a pity, since myself and a lot of other people have valued this series a lot.

Therefore my question is, if some of you would be willing to restore the series. Personally I can upload and share Mastering Chinese Characters from 1-4, as that's how far I went to. However I do not have an access to 5-10 decks. It would be greatly appreciated if together we could restore this great series.

What do you guys think?

Site Sponsors:
Pleco for iPhone / Android iPhone & Android Chinese dictionary: camera & hand- writing input, flashcards, audio.
Study Chinese in Kunming 1-1 classes, qualified teachers and unique teaching methods in the Spring City.
Learn Chinese Characters Learn 2289 Chinese Characters in 90 Days with a Unique Flash Card System.
Hacking Chinese Tips and strategies for how to learn Chinese more efficiently
Popup Chinese Translator Understand Chinese inside any Windows application, website or PDF.
Chinese Grammar Wiki All Chinese grammar, organised by level, all in one place.

roddy

Why was it removed? If it was a copyright issue then we probably don't want them uploaded here either. 

roddy

Yep, here you go. Will close this, Anki's call as to whether or not they go back up.