Chinese-Forums

1 year visa without invitation letter nor being student?

johnhuston

• New Members

Hello folks:

The fact is: I LOVE CHINA, AND I WANT TO LIVE HERE.

I have stayed here for almost two years. First I enjoyed a six month Student Visa (studying Chinese in Beijing) , and then I have been using L tourist visas all way until now.

I can not apply to a Work Visa first because I don't want and don't to work here (I have enough money saved) and second because my academic background is really poor. 

And I can not stand with the continuous feeling of insecurity of 1 month tourist visas. I want to establish here, buy a house and a car and just live here without worries. 

How can I get a visa just for living here? I have heard something about some companies that can help you to get 1 year visas without much trouble. Are they reliable?

Thank you!

• Like 1

Where are you from; what nationality? Visa rules differ by country.

How can I get a visa just for living here?

Basically, you can't. You need to fall into one or another of several categories, such as student, tourist, businessman, worker, etc.

How can you get a visa just for living in here?

Maybe you can ask visa agency to help you get one year china visa,but you still need to choose ,if need business or tourist visa.

if in future you just stay in china for travel ,then tourist visa for one year is ok.

but in future maybe you will be do some business trade work in china ,then business visa also is ok .

For some countries one year china visa such as business or tourist visa with multi entries will be easy to get it .So what is your country?

Hope this will be helpful to you ,if need any other china visa policy information you can contact me,will be glad to help you as we can do ,thanks 

How can you get a visa just for living in here?

You can't.

The fact is: I LOVE CHINA, AND I WANT TO LIVE HERE.

Doesn't matter whether you love China or not, you need to come up with a plan.