Jump to content
Learn Chinese in China

1 year visa without invitation letter nor being student?


Recommended Posts

  • New Members

Hello folks:



I have stayed here for almost two years. First I enjoyed a six month Student Visa (studying Chinese in Beijing) , and then I have been using L tourist visas all way until now.

I can not apply to a Work Visa first because I don't want and don't to work here (I have enough money saved) and second because my academic background is really poor. 

And I can not stand with the continuous feeling of insecurity of 1 month tourist visas. I want to establish here, buy a house and a car and just live here without worries. 


How can I get a visa just for living here? I have heard something about some companies that can help you to get 1 year visas without much trouble. Are they reliable?


Thank you!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Site Sponsors:
Pleco for iPhone / Android iPhone & Android Chinese dictionary: camera & hand- writing input, flashcards, audio.
Study Chinese in Kunming 1-1 classes, qualified teachers and unique teaching methods in the Spring City.
Learn Chinese Characters Learn 2289 Chinese Characters in 90 Days with a Unique Flash Card System.
Hacking Chinese Tips and strategies for how to learn Chinese more efficiently
Popup Chinese Translator Understand Chinese inside any Windows application, website or PDF.
Chinese Grammar Wiki All Chinese grammar, organised by level, all in one place.

Where are you from; what nationality? Visa rules differ by country.


How can I get a visa just for living here?


Basically, you can't. You need to fall into one or another of several categories, such as student, tourist, businessman, worker, etc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How can you get a visa just for living in here?

Maybe you can ask visa agency to help you get one year china visa,but you still need to choose ,if need business or tourist visa.

if in future you just stay in china for travel ,then tourist visa for one year is ok.

but in future maybe you will be do some business trade work in china ,then business visa also is ok .

For some countries one year china visa such as business or tourist visa with multi entries will be easy to get it .So what is your country?

Hope this will be helpful to you ,if need any other china visa policy information you can contact me,will be glad to help you as we can do ,thanks 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and select your username and password later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Click here to reply. Select text to quote.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...