Chinese-Forums

周結論 - 我的地盤 missing/slurred lyrics?

歐博思

The rhythm across the two characters in red "就得" 就blow my mind. What is happening there, are both characters even sang?

周杰伦 - 我的地盘
作词:方文山
作曲:周杰伦

在我地盘这 你就得听我的 :wall

把音乐收割 用听觉找快乐
在雕刻 我个人的特色
未来难预测 坚持当下的选择

在我地盘这 你就得听我的 :wall

节奏在招惹 我跟街舞亲热
我灌溉原则 培养一种独特
观念不及格 其他全部是垃圾

用态度扩张地盘到底什么意思 怎么一回事
广场的鸽子 占领头版的报纸
一种全新的解释 标题关于这座城市
关于一种学习考试 和年轻就该有的本事

动感地带的交通号志 到底离我有几公尺
我说老师 我是不是真的不懂事
听我念饶舌歌词 欣赏我打拳的样子
我站在教室 练拳方式 你的样子 线条一致

隔壁的小姑娘 公开表演需要勇气
别人玩线上游戏 我偏耍猴戏
我用形意猴拳在练习 引你注意
如果觉得有趣 不要吝啬 示个好意

青春是干净的纯白
像一遍绿地的窗外
我将记忆的门打开
把所有发生的事记下来

在我地盘这 你就得听我的
把音乐收割 用听觉找快乐
开始在雕刻 我个人的特色
未来难预测 坚持当下的选择

在我地盘这 你就得听我的
节奏在招惹 我跟街舞亲热
我灌溉原则 培养一种独特
观念不及格 其他全部是垃圾

那弹钢琴的孩子 正用他们的手指
弹奏未来的历史 我用手机传中文字
那传输的速度绝对会让你们竖起大姆指

生活不该有公式 我可以随性跳芭蕾舞
照节拍 手放开 静下来
像一只天鹅把脚尖掂起来
讲究快餐的这年代 也可以很天真的说爱

在我地盘这 你就得听我的
把音乐收割 用听觉找快乐
开始在雕刻 我个人的特色
未来难预测 坚持当下的选择

在我地盘这 你就得听我的
节奏在招惹 我跟街舞亲热
我灌溉原则 培养一种独特
观念不及格 其他全部是垃圾

在我地盘这 你就得听我的
把音乐收割 用听觉找快乐
开始在雕刻 我个人的特色
未来难预测 坚持当下的选择

在我地盘这 你就得听我的
把音乐收割 用听觉找快乐
开始在雕刻 我个人的特色
未来难预测 坚持当下的选择

在我地盘这 你就得听我的
节奏在招惹 我跟街舞亲热
我灌溉原则 培养一种独特
观念不及格 其他全部是垃圾

http://video.baomihua.com/huanggui/zl/51273_5061752

Zhou Jielun slurs everything, pretty much. But he does quite clearly sing these two characters, as I hear it.

Zai wo dipan zher, ni jiu dei ting wo der.

'Dei' is sung a bit lower, 'ting' a bit higher, 'wo' a bit lower again, 'der' a bit higher again.

Not sure if this is helpful, let me know if there's any more specific way I can help.

@OP: the version you posted a link to has very poor sound quality, that's probably not helping either.

Also, this song is ridiculous. I'm assuming you're not a fan, skylee. :lol:

But yeah, he definitely does pronounce those syllables (though not very clearly).

Artificial spacing to show the rhythm: “在我地盘这——就得听我——的”.

Yeah he adds 儿化音 at the end of every line. 王力宏 does the same thing in “哥儿们”. I assume that literally no-one would ever say most of these words with 儿化音 in everyday life.

Edit: The effect kinda reminds me of a guy I once saw on a British talent show. I actually can't remember what the meat of his act was (he might have been a magician?) but his gimmick was that he was supposedly Cuban, and he performed the whole thing in a mock-Cuban accent. At the very end, he surprised the judges by revealing that he was actually from some backwater English town. The problem was, it actually wasn't very surprising, as every time he'd said "Cuba" he'd pronounced it "Cuber", with artificially added r-colouring, which is a telltale sign of a speaker of a non-rhotic dialect imitating a speaker of a rhotic dialect. I guess you get the same effect when Taiwanese/southerners imitate northern Chinese dialects.

Yeah, Taiwanese generally don't know where the 儿 doesn't go. They say Beijinghua'er and mean 北京话 instead of 北京画. There's a Wang Lihong song in which he does that (pronouncing it with four syllables, even), I forgot which one. But in 我的地盘, I've always liked to think that the 儿化 is just because it sounds cool in the song, not an attempt to imitate northerners. I might be wrong though, unfortunately.

On the other hand, people living in Beijing think these days that Taiwanese people only ever say 你想怎样. So it goes both ways, really.

I'm not necessarily suggesting the singers/their teams of songwriters don't know that's not how people speak in real life, more that it's a product of imitating a certain type of accent in an over-the-top way. But I can't work out whether the imitation is 崇拜, 讽刺 or somewhere in between.

For 我的地盘 I don't know what the intent is, but I'm pretty sure that in many cases it really is ignorance on how people in Beijing'er actually speak. Can't blame them really, where would they hear it?

Ou Bosi, if you can understand Zhou Jielun 100% your Chinese listening will be better than that of most Chinese. The man slurs everything. (This is not intended as criticism per se, I like his music.) But more importantly: do you now pick up the words you were missing in this song?