Chinese-Forums

Chinese Internet Challenge

Basil

Ok, so I wanted to post a status update but don't have the writing ability to do so in Chinese... 

So far this month I have "read" blog posts for almost 4 hours. I only missed one day, doing at least 30 minutes per day the other days. I say "read" because this exercise is pointing out just how far I have to go. :) I haven't located any reading materials that are at my level or just above so I'm wading through blog posts that are interesting and a huge stretch. I didn't think 30 minutes a day would be all that challenging, but I've discovered I have a hard time just achieving that time goal. If I could find easier materials, maybe it wouldn't be so exhausting. Regardless, I'm pushing forward and am determined to finish the entire month. If nothing else, it's given me the motivation to learn more so that I can someday read without having to look up a bunch of words. Thanks so much for issuing the challenge!

• Like 2