Chinese-Forums

Online forums for tech entrepreneurs in China?

ChrisOei

Anyone know if there are Chinese-language forums for tech entrepreneurs in China? Or maybe just forums where programmers in China exchange ideas and questions?

Thanks for any help!

-Chris

I'm looking for a Chinese language forum to read and write about tech and entrepreneurship stuff. I have the usual assortment of browser plug-ins and apps for looking up words and translating phrases I don't know, and at worst I'll learn some vocabulary words that I'll actually need for work. At best, I'll make acquaintances with tech people there that I can visit when I go there, which will probably be sometime later this year.

If I get desperate, I'll find a translator to help. But I did hear that programmers there write code the same way programmers here do, so with enough time and patience I ought to be able to understand their coding questions, if not the business discussions. Even with articles in http://caijing.chinadaily.com.cn/ I can use Google translate to get a rough idea of what people are talking about.

Random ideas, anyone?