Chinese-Forums

App unavailable: Make a Chinese Apple/iTunes account or change my country?

ChTTay

Recently there have been a couple of 'apps' i've read about and wanted to download, however, they are not yet available in the UK APP store.

When I try to download I'm asked if I want to change my account country. If I do this, how does it affect my other APPS? Can I change the country to 'China' (or whatever) then download the APPS, only to change it back again?

Would it be better to make a Chinee apple/itunes account then sign in to that to download the app? Afterward, sign out and back into my UK one.

Anyone do anything like the above??

I'm especially worried about the apps I've paid for and what will happen to them if I changed accounts or countries.

Advice appreciated

I occasionally change between Finnish and Chinese App Store, the only problem is that s couple of times I've been unable to buy or upgrade apps for a day or two, when I contacted the support they said it might be because I have switched the country/address. I'm actually not sure if you are allowed to do this and try not to do it too often, but no big problems have come.

I can still use all my apps no matter in which store I have bought and can update them. Problems I mentioned have been a few days maximum and often resolved on their own.