Chinese-Forums

Looking for temporary place near PKU to stay a few days

emilynguyenthuhien

• New Members

Hello everyone!

I'm a new student at PKU and I will be going to Beijing for the first time tomorrow 2 September. I currently do not have a place to stay yet because after rigorously reading the posts about apartment hunting in Beijing on this forum, I have decided to look for an housing after I arrive. Sooo could anyone be kind enough to host me for a few days while I look for a permanent room/apartment/studio in Beijing? It could be great if I could stay for a few days near PKU since I have luggages with me and it could be difficult to move around.

Thank you very very very much!! Any help would be very much appreciated!!!

If you are looking for a "host" then I'd recommend couchsurfing. More likely to find people willing to offer a room / bed. Also, that way you can see a persons references, if they are verified, a photos etc. It seems a bit safer/more transparent than this forum anyway.

Other wise there is a hostel called the "Peking University Youth Hostel". The location is good but can't say I've ever stayed there.

• Like 1